Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Post-electronic love poem

The machine says I am damned, too

much data in my head and

heart is lost in last decades, oh!

hope is part of the network still

you can become a member just

by signing up as

soon as your eyes are electronic and

your face is totally digital.


Now the machine says I am in love, pardon?

love is continuously under construction and

lies are digital, yes

secrets are electronic the

keyboard is the partner of the monitor

the one your electronic eyes watch to

mirror your digital face.


Finally the machine says I’ve lost my mind, sure

somewhere in the electronic network

it won't be easy to find it unless

I search in last decades when

love was full of funny faces with

damned sparkling eyes, that is,

my tongue swam in your saliva, come on!

and vice versa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so delighted I found your site,
I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for
something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to
say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round
enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it
all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.



my webpage ... colon hydrotherapy cost